Due to poor diets in America, a lot of people are getting ill every day. Due to not able to access fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods and a lack of exercise are leading to increased weight and other severe health issues. That’s where the grown American superfood comes to aid and fulfill the requirement of nutrition. So, here is a complete grown American superfood review with all the ingredients it comes with. It is also said that eating lots of fresh food will help us in living a longer life.
But there are 2 ways to consume nutrition and fulfilling their daily needs. Those are, either you take a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables or you can take an alternative by taking health products to fulfill your daily nutrition requirements.
Grown Nutrition is one of those companies that developed a natural green superfood supplement directly from Van Drunen Farms organically to fulfill your daily requirements of nutrition. Now, let us know more about it
Grown American Superfood review by users on Amazon
Grown American Superfood has a total 764 user rating on Amazon.com. 62% of which has 5-star rating which identifies this is a well-established product, 14% of which has 4 stars, 11% has 3 stars, 5% has 8 stars and 8% has 1 star.
What is Grown American Superfood?
Grown American Superfood is a drinking supplement for daily nutrition that is manufactured and marketed by Van Drunen Farms.
The product is prepared with the natural ingredients that are cultivated in local farms, thus it is free from pesticides and known as the real organic superfood for multiple health benefits.
The formula used in this product is the only superfood with over 30 fruits and vegetables that are 100% grown in the USA. All fruits and vegetables in Grown American Superfood are organically grown in the United States, Certified Organic by the USDA—meaning it is free from harmful pesticides, herbicides, and dangerous toxins. Basically, the product is 100% Organic, safe, pure, and better than fresh.
This product is popular and most searched as Great American Superfood, American Grown Superfoods, Grown in America Superfood, and American Natural Superfood.,
Ingredients used in Grown American Superfood
Grown American Superfood is prepared with over 30 farm-grown ingredients which include Superfruits, super vegetables, super sprouts and all of them are pesticide-free. Now let’s check out the details of its ingredients:-
- Blueberry – This fruit is also loaded with multiple nutrients like Vitamin B6, antioxidants, and vitamin C.
- Orange – The fruit helps in boosting immunity and is loaded with vitamin C
- Strawberry – Strawberry is rich in Vitamin C
- Cherry – Cherries are a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
- Apple –Helps in reducing hypertension condition in people.
- Cranberry – Cranberries can help lessen the risk of urinary tract infection and helps in managing blood pressure.
- Lemon – It is a good source of vitamin c, supports weight loss, increases skin quality, and aids digestion
- Pear – Along with vitamin C, it contains more Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, and, especially Copper and Zinc.
- Alfalfa grass – It is a good source of iron and phosphorous and thus helps in lower cholesterol, and may also have benefits for blood sugar control and relieving symptoms of menopause
- Carrot – It is a rich source of vitamin C and helps keep your eyes healthy.
- Kale – This ingredient is rich in vitamin K, calcium, and antioxidants.
- Green Bell Pepper – This Green Bell Pepper is a rich source of vitamin C and carotenoids.
- Spinach – It is loaded with multiple nutrients like it is a good source of iron, calcium, and vitamin C
- Barley Grass – The Barley Grass is a great source of amino acids and antioxidants.
- Wheatgrass – Wheatgrass is beneficial in boosting immunity and gut health.
- Pumpkin – Pumpkin is a great source of potassium and beta-carotene, which is a carotenoid that converts to vitamin A.
- Broccoli – It contains fibers, fatty acids and vitamins that help to regulate blood pressure in the body
- Celery – Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index.
12 super sprouts
- Millet – This grain is rich in calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and selenium
- Pumpkin – The pumpkin seeds are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Buckwheat – It is gluten-free, a good source of fiber, and rich in minerals and various plant compounds and helps in treating people with diabetes.
- Garbanzo Bean – It is a great source of manganese, molybdenum, and vegan protein.
- Sunflower seeds – It helps in lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar as they contain vitamin E, magnesium, protein, linoleic fatty acids
- Flax – Flaxseeds are a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids that boost your mental performance and great for the eyes and heart.
- Chia seeds – They reloaded with antioxidants, fiber and proteins.
- Adzuki – This sprout is a good source of zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, and potassium
- Sesame seeds – These seeds are a great source of iron and vegan protein.
- Lentil – Lentils are popularly known as a good shield for the heart.
- Amaranth – It is the most protein-rich grain that is known to help in preventing hair greying and hair loss.
- Quinoa – It is rich in iron, protein, vitamin B, and calcium.
How does this Superfood Works?
It is said that it helps in healing overall health through its different organic contents.
The protein content of this Grown American Superfood helps in building healthy body structure with healthy muscles and Fibers, probiotics, enzymes, and antioxidants used in the preparation of this food helps in providing healthy organs, immunity, and energy.
It is packed with multiple nutrients and helps in providing healthy bone density, glowing skin, and boost up the energy level with this superfood drink. It improves mental health with Omega 3 content present in it.